At the core of MOBiNET is a platform providing components and tools that enable interactions between users and suppliers of mobility services.
The MOBiNET e-marketplace allows content and service providers to exchange transport and mobility services for new or third-party service development.
MOBiNET addresses the following issues:
- Users need significant effort to discover services, and separate subscriptions for each
- There are very few Europe-wide travel assistance services for end-users
- Europe does not have a unified system for electronic ticketing and mobile payment for mobility services
- Proprietary connected vehicle services are channelled through closed hardware and software
- Business-to-business contracting requires one-by-one negotiation.
Services: Enabled or Enhanced by MOBiNET